Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sticky hands and the art of trapping - related point of interest

Shortly after posting my article on sticky hands (here) and the art of trapping, I read an interesting post from Sue over at My Journey to Black Belt.  Read her post here.  I feel it's noteworthy because it discusses principles over specific techniques, and it also talks about trapping and discovering the many interconnected applications of your art.

I sometimes feel we're all trying to get to the same place, we're just taking different routes to get there.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my blog. I hadn't read your article on trapping before I wrote mine so it was quite interesting to see we are singing from the same hymn sheet despite our very different martial arts backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete